Governments, transport operators and tourism services have to offer safe, efficient transport, accommodation and infrastructure, and extremely have a holistic vision and plan for the ambiguity of tomorrow.
We see a future where transport, travel and logistics integrate to seamlessly move people and goods around the world.
The Management Consulting Group global transportation and travelling teams include sector experts who have represented a broad range of organizations and companies, from start-ups to multinationals support you in actively mastering these changes in logistics and tourism including the potential pressure on margins, rapidly changing customer requirements or the effects of digitization and automation as well as the shortage of skilled workers and ensure the sustainability. Years of experience in these spheres have shown us that only holistic concepts can successfully meet the challenges of the market. In the end-to-end prospect of process and cost aspects lies the key to success.
Our experienced teams of consultants combine comprehensive expertise with functional know-how. We work with you to develop tailor-made and effective solutions. As a result of a large number of projects in tourism and logistics we have vast experience with the challenges facing the industry and can offer you proven solutions. You would have access to professionals who are focused exclusively on the trends and emerging challenges facing the industry, have a broad network of relationships with key influencers, and provide turnaround, restructuring, performance improvement and negotiations based on in-depth industry knowledge and expertise.
We deliver enduring results for airlines, airports, investors and the wider aviation supply chain. What we can do for you as management consultants, is to help you meet the challenges that come from a customer and technology-driven change.
Our clients choose us because we help them progress further, faster.
MCG helps you to:
- Establish the right strategies to secure investment and drive growth;
- Upgrade infrastructure and assets to grow now, and in the future;
- Provide dynamic teams to enable change and achieve results;
- Involve breakthrough technologies to meet customer and commercial demands;
- Devise future-proofed transport for a connected world;
- Integrate, digitize, and transform in-flight services, through a range of capabilities;
- Make smarter use of new technologies;
- Improve efficiency, reduce costs and address quality, safety, health and environmental issues;
- Transform your organization for the digital era;
- Make sure you have the right capabilities, organized in the right way, to meet customers’ changing expectations;
- Achieve operational and commercial excellence;
- Improve profitability with tighter revenue management, effective sales processes and smarter pricing;
- Find the right strategic response to customer-centric and technology-driven change;
- Simplify your business;- Illuminate the talent of your people, so you can build a proactive and successful team.